- NCD service delivery strengthened across Assam state (all 33 districts); regular facility and supply chain assessments conducted; Availability of drugs as per essential drug list improved and stock-out rates reduced.
- 1,139 primary level doctors trained as Master trainers (ToT) within NCD care and COVID-19 management; 9,900 CHWs trained through cascade training. Quality of care improved through 1,139 doctors participated in quarterly CME; 320 HCP supervisors trained as trainers; 2,126 supervisors trained and provided mentoring support to HCPs.
- 78 MMUs equipped with upgraded telemedicine technology and electronic medical records. 536 primary level clinics linked with telemedicine services. 400 HCPs trained to operate the system.
- One telemedicine hub established and operational. 72,000 telemedicine consultations provided.
- 240,000 people screened for risk factors; 120,000 high risk individuals undergone RBG test: 4,800 diagnosed with DM and 9,600 diagnosed with hypertension and treated.