- 25 primary level clinics, 4 secondary and 2 tertiary level clinics strengthened in three regions of Eswatini
- A total of 40 nurses, 20 doctors and 50 rural health motivators trained in diabetes screening, counselling and referral incl. 6 technicians trained in DR and foot prevention.
- 4,000 people screened for foot complications, approximately 300 diagnosed with foot ulcers and referred for treatment.
- 13,000 people screened for DR and 2,000 diagnosed with proliferative DR, 400 referred and treated with laser, 100 with OCT and 120 treated with Avastin injections.
- At least 120,000 people in three health regions (Lubombo, Manzini and Hhohho regions) reached through an awareness campaign.