- National Diabetes Registry developed and functional.
- Two Centres for Diagnosis and Treatment of DR established as hubs and 10 diabetes eye rooms established in 6 regions; clinics functioning as one stop care centres (basic diabetes care, foot care, DR screening); treatment or referral as required.
- 15 specialists (ophthalmologists and endocrinologists) trained as ToT; 300 HCPs (doctors and nurses) at primary level trained in diabetes care with special focus on DR.
- 50 patient groups (incl. 1,500 patients/relatives) strengthened about self-management of diabetes, advocacy, fundraising and outreach to vulnerable groups.
- At least 9,000 patients screened for eye problems; among them 3,000 reached by mobile eye unit; diagnosed cases provided with care at established clinics or referred.