- Baseline and endline survey conducted on pharmaceutical services, KAP on diabetes including WDF clinical indicators performed in 20 health facilities on a sample of 50 patients.
- 5 pharmacist trainers provided 3-day training on diabetes medicine management, patient counselling and dispensing practises related to diabetes
- 50 pharmaceutical staff and 50 nurses provided 3-day training and 1-day refresher training in diabetes and medicine management and dispensing of diabetes medicine.
- 50 health facilities develop and implement diabetes and medicine management action plans and are monitored through supervisory visits (est. catchment population 550,000)
- Access to improved diabetes care for at least 5,000 diabetes patients