- Approximately 39,000 marginalised indigenous people reached through awareness
- 15,000 high risk people identified and screened for diabetes at more than 300 screening camps
- 6000 people with diabetes screened for diabetic foot and counselled on self-management of diabetic foot and diabetic foot examination
- 25 health professionals and paramedical staff of govt. hospitals, 50 front line health workers and 50 grass-root health providers trained
- 3 diabetic clinics with foot care expertise established/equipped.