- 120 physicians and 120 nurses, working at 120 primary health care units trained and provided follow-up and monitoring re application of acquired skills and the ability to implement the intended diabetes care.
- 120 primary health care units implement QUALIDIAB data collection.
- At least 5,000 diabetes patients registered for follow up and continuous evaluation of quality of care (incl. screening for late complications).
- 10,000 people at risk in the targeted municipalities screened to attain early diagnosis of diabetes or identified as high-risk.
- Improved access to care made available to more than 175,000 patients living in the targeted municipalities.