2017 - Rwanda
- Objective: To improve prevention and awareness of type 2 diabetes in 14 districts, and improve self-care and well-being of children and youth with type 1 diabetes.
- Amount raised: $107,000
- Status: Currently in roll-out stage
2016 - Myanmar
- Objective: To train health care professionals, screen patients and improve awareness related to diabetic foot care services in Yangon and Mandalay.
- Amount raised: $97,000
- Status: Off to a strong start, with three new clinics now operating at key university hospitals.
2015 - Peru
- Objective: To raise awareness in Peru about diabetes and its prevention; improve diabetes care in Peru; and prevent and treat foot complications.
- Amount raised: $140,000
- Status: Basic Units for Diabetes Care launched in June 2015 and is now rolled out across Piura and Lima, where it continues to surpass its goals for training, screening, counselling and treatment.
2014 - Mali